Extra Vaccine Notifier
Effective Date: February 12, 2021
Information You Provide to Extra Vaccine Notifier
Extra Vaccine Notifier collects information that you voluntarily submit to us through the Service. The information we collect may include information that identifies or could identify you (whether alone or in combination), such as your phone number or physical address. Do not submit any information to us that we have not requested.
We collect information about you in the following way:
- Information you provide to us, such as signing up for notifications.
Use of Information
Extra Vaccine Notifier uses information we collect through the Service for our legitimate interests, including the following purposes:
- To manage our Service;
- To perform services requested by you, and to respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and to provide customer service;
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages;
- To prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm;
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities; and
- To improve the Service or other Extra Vaccine Notifier websites, applications, marketing efforts, products, and services.
- For the purposes of legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects, which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
We also use information about you with your consent, including:
- To fulfill any other purpose disclosed to you and with your consent.
We may use information that does not identify you (including personally identifiable information that has been de-identified) without obligation to you except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use your information, please see the section entitled “Your Rights and Choices” below.
Sharing of Information
Extra Vaccine Notifier does not rent or sell our information. But we share information we collect through the Service as follows:
- Security and Compelled Disclosure. We may share your information to comply with the law or other legal process, and where required, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also share your information as required by courts or administrative agencies and to the extent necessary to permit us to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, the Service rules or policies, or the rights of third parties or to investigate any suspected conduct which Extra Vaccine Notifier deems improper. We may also share your information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security, and safety of us, the Service or any third party.
- Consent. We may share your information for any other purpose disclosed to you and with your consent.
Third Party Services, Features, and Devices
Our Service contains content from and hyperlinks to websites, locations, platforms, and services operated, owned, and maintained by third parties. (“Third Party Services”). In addition, our Service contains features that allow you to interact with, connect to, or access our Service through certain Third Party Services and third party devices (“Third Party Features”). For example, you use a Third Party Feature when you “like” or “share” content over social media through our Service. Remember that third parties may use Tracking Technologies to independently collect information about you and may solicit information from you. Also, if you use a Third Party Feature, both we and the applicable third party may have access to and use information associated with your use of the Third Party Feature. If you publicly reference our Service on a Third Party Service (e.g., by using a hashtag associated with us in a tweet or post), we may use your reference in connection with our Service.
For further information on Tracking Technologies and your rights and choices regarding them, please see the section entitled “Your Rights and Choices” below.
Your Rights and Choices
Tracking Technologies Choices
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies; however, you generally can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent or you can flush your browser of cookies from time to time. (Note: consult the help area of your browser application for instructions.) If you choose to disable cookies or refuse to accept a cookie, you may not be able to utilize all features of the Service.
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Your European Privacy Rights
If you are a data subject in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected about you through the Service. You also have the right to data portability and the right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected about you through the Service.
To exercise any of these rights, please e-mail us at email@example.com or send us a letter to the mailing address in the section entitled “Contact Us” below and specify which right you intend to exercise. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we store information as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, and may continue to retain and use the information even after a data subject request as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Extra Vaccine Notifier acknowledges that you may have rights in connection with Customer Data. If your information has been processed by us on behalf of a customer and you wish to exercise any rights you have with such information, please inquire with our customer directly. If you wish to make your request directly to Extra Vaccine Notifier, please provide the name of the Extra Vaccine Notifier customer on whose behalf we processed your information. We will refer your request to that customer, and will support them to the extent required by applicable law in responding to your request.
We take reasonable steps to help protect the security of your information. To help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put into place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the Service.
The Service is not intended for users under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collecting personal information as defined by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) in a manner that is not permitted by COPPA. If a parent or guardian learns that a child has provided us with personal information, that child’s parent or guardian should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a letter to the mailing address in the section entitled “Contact Us” below.
Our Service is maintained in the United States of America, and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. If you are accessing the Service from outside of the U.S., please be aware that information collected through the Service may be transferred to, processed, stored, and used in the U.S. and other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Data protection laws in the U.S. and other countries may be different from those of your country of residence. By using the Service, you freely and specifically give us your consent to the transfer to and from, processing, usage, sharing, and storage of your information in the U.S. or any other jurisdictions where we conduct business or provide services.
In addition, our mailing address is:
Extra Vaccine Notifier
1032 Sandstone Circle
Erie, CO 80516
Attention: Privacy Compliance