Give a Vaccine
This service has been retired. Thank you for your support.
How it works
Step 1: Verify your Medical Professional Status
Complete the registration form on this page. Verification usually takes between 0-20 minutes.
Step 2: Click Sign In Now
Once verified, click on the big button that says “Sign In Now”. This will take you to a page where you can set your account password.
Step 3: Set your Password
Your account registration page is filled with your unique, verified registration code. Set your account password and click “Complete Account”.
Now that you have an account, the next time you’d like to log in you may simply go to the log in page and enter your email and password.
Step 4: Click Announce a Vaccine
You will now see your account dashboard. Click on “Announce a Vaccine” in the main navigation or the big blue button at the bottom of the page.
Step 5: Announce an Available Dose
You are now presented with a form about the extra vaccine doses you have available.
- Enter the number of Pfizer-BioNTech and/or Moderna doses available.
- Select the age group you’d prefer receive the doses. If there are no matches for your preferred age group, available subscribers from other age groups will be notified.
- Enter the name of the location where you have the doses ready. For example, Walgreens in Lafayette.
- Enter the physical address of the location where you have the doses ready. This is very important! We use this address to find the closest subscribers.
- Click “Announce to Nearby Subscribers”.
At this point the announcement is immediately sent out. Those who are registered for notifications and are closest to your location are immediately sent text messages. There is no reservation system; you may give the extra doses to those who arrive first.